Nails are an important part of foot health. Nail wreck is also a big problem for the feet. Greatly painful nail wrecks also reduce your quality of life. There are many factors in the emergence of nail wrecks. These; dressing with pointed shoes, nail fungus, thickening of the nails, nail faulty and multi-bottom cutting, trauma and the development of wreck during pregnancy. Ingrown nail There are several applications you can do for
Suggestions for getting rid of nail stick;
- Soak your feet in warm or hot water. The higher the water temperature, the better for your nails. Soak your feet in this water for about 20 minutes. It is recommended that you do this twice a day. This will help soften your nails and prevent infections. At the end of the procedure, you should wash your feet with antibacterial soap.
- Prepare nail clippers, pedicure scissors and cotton before entering the bathroom. After bathing, dry your feet with a clean towel and cut your nails straight. The risk of submergence increases in round cut nails.
- Using a sterilized needle or a sterile pointed instrument, gently lift your ingrown nail and place a piece of cotton into the empty portion. Place the cotton without causing too much damage to your fingernail and do not push the cotton too much. If you push the cotton too far forward in the part of the ingrown nail, you can increase the risk of infection. To prevent this risk, you can apply some amount of Teramycin wound ointment to cotton. After placing the cotton on your fingernail, wrap your toe with gauze. After wrapping your foot with gauze, your foot will remain in the socks and shoes during the day and also consider that sweating. Once a day, look at your toe and refresh your cotton. In this way, you will have a more hygienic application.
- Keep your feet breathing while you're at home, taking your socks off at night and helping your feet breathe.
- If your foot develops an infection, for example, if your toes turn red and dark blue, you may notice infection. The right thing to do in this case is to go to a doctor and get proper infection treatment.
- For ingrown nail inflammation, put a slice of lemon on your foot and wrap it with a bandage. Stay that way all night. Infection will stop thanks to the acid contained in the lemon.
With these applications, you can get rid of sunken nail discomfort in as little as 2 weeks. New healthy nails will start to replace your old nails.