Cinnamon, which can be an energy source even with its scent, is an indispensable part of ornaments on desserts. Cinnamon, which will not stop counting the benefits to human health, is known to be the secret of a healthy and long life. Eurasia Hospital Nutrition and Diet Specialist Büşra Çengelgave information about the health benefits of cinnamon, one of the popular spices of the society.
Cinnamon Prevents Alzheimer's!
Cinnamon contains plenty of antioxidant strengthens the immune system. Cinnamon which makes the intestines fast, heals the bloating and indigestion. Cinnamon, which fights cancer cells, is a natural remedy for diabetics because it keeps blood sugar in balance. To minimize the risk of Alzheimer's, it is necessary to consume plenty of cinnamon that strengthens the brain cells.
What are the Benefits of Cinnamon? What is good
Cinnamon's health benefits can be listed as follows:
- It reduces the risk of Alzheimer's with its memory enhancing feature.
- High blood pressure, paralysis and heart attack risk is greatly reduced. Therefore, those who have a family history of heart disease should not forget to consume cinnamon.
- It is an important aid in preventing Parkinson's disease as it protects neurons and motor emotional activities.
- Women suffering from severe menstrual pain can relieve severe menstrual pain by using cinnamon.
- Migraine pain, but knows the pull. Cinnamon should be used to reduce these pains.
- If you think that you cannot express yourself enough due to bad breath in your daily life, do not forget to use cinnamon that removes bad breath.
- Cinnamon is one-on-one to control muscle pain, premestrual pain, and age-related pain.
- Use cinnamon to lower high blood cholesterol and lower blood pressure.
- Toothache is intolerable, especially when it is held at night. Not to mention the next day's insomnia. You won't find anything more useful than cinnamon to cut toothache naturally.